Patch 10.2 Please?

Hello

I need the 10.2 Patch back again. I originally installed FM10 with Steam but after it installed 10.3 and I hated it, I uninstalled both FM and Steam, so that I could go and manually patch 10.2 again

I can no longer find 10.2 apart from the Worth Playing website one........ but that wont install, when I double click it, it says 'this is not a win32 application'

With Steam I have no choice which patch to use......... so I uninstall and I STILL have no choice which patch to use .........

Please help!

You're happy with having your team demolished by injuries every week are you? Each to their own

Seriously, I'm always one of the biggest critics of the game - just look at my post history.

But I've not seen this at all. Sure, you get little phases of injuries but it's totally realistic.

I don't adjust training too much and regularly have a near full bill of health.

I had a major injury crisis right after starting on 10.3 where I had around 10 first team players out for a while. But after that it's never gone to that extreme again and I usually don't have more than 3 or 4 out at once. It's a tricky one though, people are quick to say it's your training but then I'm using Tug's 10.2 schedules which are on the heavy end of medium and I'm usually fine. Whereas there seem to be plenty of people who leave it on default and get a silly amount of injuries weekly.

10.3 is fantastic, my only real issue is heading at goal is quite poor, but apart from that its fantastic.

No idea what you're moaning about with the injuries, if anything theres not enough on the game. I know it got upped a little for the new patch and it made me quite happy, in the two previous pathes I played my best side 99 out of 100 games and never got enough out of my squad.

10.3 is great, hats off to SI, even if the heading issue is quite annoying.

Hopefully FM11 won't requre us to beta test it for 5 months before we get a good version of the game to play tho.

Untitled-6.png

This is what the message says, and It already has .exe as the file type

Try a search for this and see if anything pops up. It could be a corrupt download - have you tried downloading it again?

Archived