funniest thing ever

no but it was concidering hes white and this son is pure dark now not mixed race pure dark

Probably adopted. Not that weird. It would be weird if he was any good and his natural born son, cause Louis v Gaal was sh*t @ football. Best club he ever played @ was sparta rotterdam, who are pretty darn bad.

Probably adopted. Not that weird. It would be weird if he was any good and his natural born son, cause Louis v Gaal was sh*t @ football. Best club he ever played @ was sparta rotterdam, who are pretty darn bad.

dats wat i said he must of been adopted

Not only is your grammar disappointing, but I'm not really sure if this really constitutes being the "funniest things ever". And don't even get me started on the phrase about him being "pure dark now". Uuurgh, I feel thick and racist just typing it...

Not only is your grammar disappointing, but I'm not really sure if this really constitutes being the "funniest things ever". And don't even get me started on the phrase about him being "pure dark now". Uuurgh, I feel thick and racist just typing it...

im not racist im just sayin that if a manger gets a regen son ud think if he was white he would be

GOD DAMN IT SHUT UP!!!!! it was not ment in a racist way at all i can tell just looking at it "Everything" and i mean everything is deemed racist these days get over it "pure dark now" its probley just his lingo from where hes from same in glasgow if somthings screwed up some people say awww thats pure black hell when i say it i don't mean it in a racist way and neither does anybody else you have just taken what he said out of context

Erm... ignoring the race debate for a second, I didn't know players on the game could be the children of pre-existing players? I just thought surnames re-appeared because they'd obviously be in the FM database of surnames for a certain area (which is how I presume random player names are created).

Are you deluded? Of course that phrase is racist. It's not PC gone out of control at all - my money would be on both you boys being wee white suburban boys who have never faced any discrimination. People who are victimised don't see situations as being too PC. It's like when people use the phrase "that's gay" to describe anything that's bad. Just his local lingo? What a load of crap. Don't be such an apologist and realise that part of the problem with the way in which people treat each other is because of people like you excusing lazy ignorance.

And seriously, you think this thread is funny?

thebluesigns i live in glasgow i see racism nearly every day taking a trip to my local off sales so don't tell me im deluded im just saying its local lingo somtimes and most people take this "Offensive" stuff to far god damn it people should be allowed to say what they want thats like me making fun of somone with ginger hair it hurts them and usually its quite hurtful but you don't see me getting a hate crime for that i know they can dye there hair but its still offensive so basicly what im saying is its all lingo and should not get taken out of context ITS YOU!!!! thats making it offensive to other race's if he wanted to be racist he could just say the "N" word but he didn't cause 99% chance hes guess what not a racist

it was my game that this happened and it couldn't be from a mixed raced relationship as the regen seems to be of African only decent and not mixed with any European skin coloring and how on earth can you say that saying someone is pure black is in anyway racist??? I am pure white(British origin with no ancestors being of Eastern European, Asian or African appearance) and I would take no offence in being called pure white because it is what I am and in government forms such as passport applications I tick the box White/Caucasian decent so I don't see how calling someone pure black is wrong

it was my game that this happened and it couldn't be from a mixed raced relationship as the regen seems to be of African only decent and not mixed with any European skin coloring and how on earth can you say that saying someone is pure black is in anyway racist??? I am pure white(British origin with no ancestors being of Eastern European, Asian or African appearance) and I would take no offence in being called pure white because it is what I am and in government forms such as passport applications I tick the box White/Caucasian decent so I don't see how calling someone pure black is wrong

Since when are us Eastern European-ish people not white? :p

(Well I am Central European, not Eastern but I think you meant Slavic in general)

Are you deluded? Of course that phrase is racist. It's not PC gone out of control at all - my money would be on both you boys being wee white suburban boys who have never faced any discrimination. People who are victimised don't see situations as being too PC. It's like when people use the phrase "that's gay" to describe anything that's bad. Just his local lingo? What a load of crap. Don't be such an apologist and realise that part of the problem with the way in which people treat each other is because of people like you excusing lazy ignorance.

so we're not allowed to say colours now because we could be racist? So maybe saying someone is pure dark is a bit insensitive as they don't know for sure the origin of the persons race but its definently not racist. I've heard some very racist comments in my time and this is nothing. If you can't handle someone calling a FAKE PLAYER pure black you are too willing to play the race card and you need to grow up.

Sure i'm not black i'm actually pure white but i have friends from lots of different races with different skin colours and many of my friends with darker skin get frustrated by the people who constantly use their race to have a go at other people like they have some chip on their shoulder.

Make sure you eat your vegetables every day m8

Archived