Transfers being nicked [Player-Naming]

im norwich in league 1, i made 4 bids on different players from brazil, dudu, bernado, sandro and guilhmere

all offers accepted and wages agreed, but then all of a sudden other teams offer them trasnfer and they go to them,

im jan trasnfer window, and no one else was watching them or intrested but as soon as i make an offer other teams fly in and nick them,

i cnt score for love nor money with norwich.

and was hoping to get some talent in middle and down wings to help create and score goals, but as i said they get nicked off me,

has anyone had same problem, or a player who can score goals for my norwich team, i have around 2 million to spend, wages about 10k a week

never thought of him, im top of league but just, my defence and center mid score, i got beckford from leeds and has about 12 goals this season, but all my other strickers are injured long term, i have oli johnson from reserves in and a under 18 in.

im norwich in league 1, i made 4 bids on different players from brazil, dudu, bernado, sandro and guilhmere

all offers accepted and wages agreed, but then all of a sudden other teams offer them trasnfer and they go to them,

im jan trasnfer window, and no one else was watching them or intrested but as soon as i make an offer other teams fly in and nick them,

i cnt score for love nor money with norwich.

and was hoping to get some talent in middle and down wings to help create and score goals, but as i said they get nicked off me,

has anyone had same problem, or a player who can score goals for my norwich team, i have around 2 million to spend, wages about 10k a week

I noticed a similar situation on CM4 with regards to no one being interested in high PA regens on the date they were created, then as soon as you put in a bid, that without even advancing the game (just using the back key to go to his page to see if anyone is interested, that a whole host of clubs had then declared an interest in him)

Since you are saying that this persists on FM2010 (at least with transfers), it is 'proof' at least imo that the AI DOES try to steal the best players from under our noses.

Though i am not surprised, as it is just another way of the AI trying to 'even things up a bit' since it isn't as intelligent as us with regards to tactics/formations etc.

Simeon Jackson is top notch for me. Assuming you're not using 10.0.3, Marek Saganowski from Southampton. I've had both of them upfront together for Southampton before and they scored near on 100 goals between them in all competitions come the end of the season.

im on 10.3 yeah, hilly one went to a club ive never heard of before in russia some where, i offered sandro i think 25k a week, and when he moved i went looked at him and guess what only on 8k a week,

but another weired thing i see is that what ever i bid eg 3 million the ai offers the same.

Those 4 players always attract attention from the AI, you bids probably alerted them to act earlier than normal though.

But in all fairness I couldn't see any of those players joining Norwich in League 1...

well i have sandro now, and have just signed marqiuones ( wrong spelling ) from internacianl.

but it seems anyone, i tryed buying freddy eastwood, and loads people put bids in, tryed signing vieri he was on free no one had signed him from start, and loads offers going in.

i think what ever you do and bids you put will face oppursition from ai

trying to sign gerson aswell and will let u know how it goes, no one intrested in him currently, sold alex baptise

no problems, just more intrested in ai buying same players thet i do, and that had no intrest in until i bid for em

Simply because it contains 'spoilers'. Some people don't like to find that 'player x is good at this level' etc. The tag on the end of the thread title is just to warn those people that they may get that in the thread :thup:

Archived