Arsenal Stadium

Has anyone had a new stadium with an Arsenal Team?

I am in 2025 (I holidayed until 2022) having been in charge for 3 years. Prior to my getting there Arsenal had sold many many players for lots of cash (3 players for at least 60m) and unsurprisingly are the richest club in the world despite the fact they have been only slightly better than horse s**t for the years prior to me taking charge.

I asked the board to expand the stadium and the response was that the local council would never allow planning permission or something along these lines - so my questions to you guys is whether Arsenal ever move from what is obviously a new stadium? Is there a way to ask them to build one?

Maybe it's because it's already a new stadium or you are not selling out every match.

Also, have you paid off all the clubs debt as that is an important factor?

Yeah we have no outstanding loans and over 500m balance. Only thing I can think it might be is the Stadium Sponsorship which lasts til 2034?

It would be pretty ridiculous if Arsenal where to move to a new stadium from one thats barely even 30 years old in the game IMO.

I don't disagree - however its annoying that they wont increase the stadium size. Probably realistic in truth (it is London afterall) but seems a strange decision to build a stadium that can't be increased should it need to be

It's slightly tricky for the researcher to know the expansion capacity. As I recall the club were looking into it a few years ago - an expansion of around 10000 was mooted - but space is limited and the council and police were pretty wary of it.

So in real life there might be some scope for expansion, but public information on it is pretty limited.

When I did the stadium tour with Charlie George a while back he categorically stated it cannot be expanded... He did mention that they estimated 130000 people could come in if they took out the seats :D

As for the ingame problem, i'd imagine you'd need to cap out the stadium attendance solidly for a few years before the board would consider a new stadium plus have the funds ofc

Archived