Journeyman ...Experience?

Ok so guys im thinking of starting a journeyman save and working my way up top....what should be my ideal experience or rep??? should i keep it sunday league footballer or semi pro???...thanks guys or how should I go about it...should I just put it automatic ...how does that help me?

Automatic sets your reputation at a level where you should get a job at one of the least reputable clubs in a playable league in your game. It was broken before 10.3 and I don't know whether or not it was fixed. Sunday League sets your reputation to an exact number, albeit quite a low one, and that is why it is not available if you don't have any smaller leagues loaded.

Ok so guys im thinking of starting a journeyman save and working my way up top....what should be my ideal experience or rep??? should i keep it sunday league footballer or semi pro???...thanks guys or how should I go about it...should I just put it automatic ...how does that help me?

Hi guys I thinking about starting an Everton.....No West Ham......No Liverpool (Even though I hate them)....No Aston Villa.....No (I need a challenge) Chelsea........No Maybe Arsenal......Possibly Newcastle......Ok I finally decided on a journeyman save......

Please tune in tomorrow folks for "Which lower league side should I be"

;)

Sunday league footballer gives the lowest reputation. You'll essentially be an obscure manager. Automatic is tricky, depends on what leagues you have running. If you want a true journeyman experience, then Sunday league footballer would be the way to go.

Semi-Pro footballer will give you regional reputation.

Pro footballer will give national reputation.

International footballer will give continental reputation.

Archived