200 PA Regen

This is the 1st 200 PA regen I have signed, I didnt know he was 200 PA when I signed him but I checked with FMRTE (dont know how accurate it is). Im posting this because I want to know if anyone else has had a 200 PA regen and if they've managed to develope them to their full potential or have any advice for me to do so. He has 144 CA.

Anyway here he is.....

leonflick.jpg

and this is him on FMRTE....

leonflickfmrte.jpg

Have my eye on 2 players like this. Won't be able to get them until next season though.

I find that if I try to buy young players clubs want ridiculous fees for them and sell on clauses.

But I can loan them and set the future fee to be a bit higher than their price and they accept it.

So I reckon I'll get them that way.

I'm Leeds, should be in Prem next season anyway, should easily get them.

Have my eye on 2 players like this. Won't be able to get them until next season though.

I find that if I try to buy young players clubs want ridiculous fees for them and sell on clauses.

But I can loan them and set the future fee to be a bit higher than their price and they accept it.

So I reckon I'll get them that way.

I'm Leeds, should be in Prem next season anyway, should easily get them.

Never thought of doing that. It's right what your saying about excessive fees though.

I may have to try doing this, sort of a try before you buy :D

i have 2 200 PAs but i made one of them myself as i do every game, always name him Robbie Reading for some reason too.

i also have a 199 and 198

the 199 isnt gonna fufil the potential from the looks of it but the 198 is english striker and is well on the way to fufiling it, hes probs my favourite player atm

he got 4 goals in his 1st england game at 18 :D

funnily enough i was coming on to post the same thing, just signed a 17 year old striker regen, CA of around 140, PA of 200 dead on! Looks ace to be honest, sending him out on loan for his first season, then use him second season, him and Lukaku going to be the main strike force of Spurs for the years to come :p

The problem ive got is I have no one to tutor him as all of my strikers are young (Lukaku/Kadlec/Vela/Vuckic). Should I sign a world class striker to tutor him? or trust my training and give him a few first team games?

Get Gignac :D Has all the great ppm's as striker and everyone loved him :)

Get Gignac :D Has all the great ppm's as striker and everyone loved him :)

His contract is running out in the summer so I can get him on a free, might give him a try :thup:

Edit: Just went to offer him a contract and hes already accepted an offer from Real Madrid, oh well his stats arent that good anyways

Archived