2 questions. please help

1st--- i sent a player out on loan and he hasnt played in the last few weeks, says he's ineligable to be registered. normal league games? doesnt make sense. he's 18, and i loaned him out to french 2nd division team.

2nd--- i have a defender who always receives a pass on attacking corners and goes to shoot. ive assigned him to mark the keeper instead but hes still the closest player to the corner taker.

any help appreciateS!

1stt.. if you loaned out him. he is registered for that team. and you did not give hime squad number. players who does not have squad numbers can not play formal games. they can only play for friendlies. you have to wait till middle of that season and after the transfer season is opened you can submit number.then he play..

2nd--- i think there is a problem. are you sure that you set him "challenge goalkeeper" in corner kicks?

also have a look to team instructions and set corner kicks to specific area instead of "mixed". this could be helpful i think

thanks for the advice on corner. but for the loan player, i assigned him a squad number in my team, then bought some new players and decided to loan him out. ive recalled him and about to loan him out to a diferent team to see if the same thing happens

thanks for the advice on corner. but for the loan player, i assigned him a squad number in my team, then bought some new players and decided to loan him out. ive recalled him and about to loan him out to a diferent team to see if the same thing happens

With loans only let players go out to clubs that say he will become a valuable member of the team which they will say in the loan offer news item. Also I've noticed that sometimes French clubs will wait to near the end of a transfer window before registering. Also remember the only loans allowed outside a window are domestic ones to a lower level English club.

1st: probably a semi-bug; it means you personally cant register him

2nd: where is your corner taker kicking his ball to; near, centre... ? is this defender significantly superior in ability (or has a high influence or just taller); which means he tends to get the ball? where are the other team mates stationed to mark; keeper, near, far, lurk... ?

When loaning him out did you tick the 'Can be recalled' option?

If not then the other team simply hasn't registered him for matches and you'll have to wait until the loan period is over.

If you did then it's a bug as you should be able to recall him.

Archived