Injured in training by team mate

I've just started my first save since the 3rd patch and there seems to be players injuring team mates in training quite alot. Has anyone else noticed this and can this effect team morale or make players dislike each other?

I've just started my first save since the 3rd patch and there seems to be players injuring team mates in training quite alot. Has anyone else noticed this and can this effect team morale or make players dislike each other?

I haven't noticed anything (yet), I think its maybe just to distinguish between different types of injuries.

It may possibly happen more often if you have any slt players in your squad.

I played a full season and a bit on 10.3 before uninstalling and going back to 10.2, and whenever it happened i always noticed that the player who was slt was the one doing the injuries to his teammates.

I have seen two of these after patch 10.3 by the same player. I don't take much notice by them as they are short term injuries. I guess if a player snaps another players leg it would be interesting to see whether this made the victim dislike him.

Okay, okay. Several of us have seen it happen. Me, too. But the question remains asked and unanswered...

Does it effect morale and player's like/dislike of each other. I would think that if Player A injures Player B, Player B might tend to dislike Player A a bit, and/or Player A might suffer remorse - i.e. a morale dip.

So. Does that happen?

Okay, okay. Several of us have seen it happen. Me, too. But the question remains asked and unanswered...

Does it effect morale and player's like/dislike of each other. I would think that if Player A injures Player B, Player B might tend to dislike Player A a bit, and/or Player A might suffer remorse - i.e. a morale dip.

So. Does that happen?

Next time it happens, load up FMRTE and have a look

I've had this happen about three times in one season. One was a first-team player, whilst the others were youth players.

As yet, I've not seen any development of adverse relationships between players, suggesting that it's not coded into the game as a "response" to training injury by a team-mate.

So. Does that happen?

No. I think the game takes the view that all training injuries are accidents and that there is no follow-up to them (beyond, of course, one of the players being injured for a period of time). It also seems that the player who injured them is often just randomly generated because I've had some of the sappiest members of my squad, players who don't even dabble a toe into tackles in proper matches, injuring other players.

I've had this happen about three times in one season. One was a first-team player, whilst the others were youth players.

As yet, I've not seen any development of adverse relationships between players, suggesting that it's not coded into the game as a "response" to training injury by a team-mate.

Correction... I've just had this happen twice in one day! Youth players though thankfully ;)

I think Rooney took out two players in one day on my game. Rooney is also the player who seems to take everyone out on my first-team - nobody else does.

Also, Hargreaves seems to be the victim of these attacks quite a lot on my game too! Came back from his knee injury and promptly got injured by Scott Moffat. Then Rooney put him out for 4 weeks. Poor guy can't catch a break! He ended up spending literally 2 years on the sidelines and I was so happy when he finally got back on the pitch.

Archived