Best Strike Force

Cardozo + Dzeko + Ramires. 4-3-1-2 with Dzeko+Cardozo on full attacks and Ramires on nº10 position with an Farrow. granted to have more then 100 goals through whole season. Cardozo owns in free kicks and penalties and long shots, Dzeko marking GK and Cardozo also next to him will score a lot from corners. Dzeko is strong with the 2 feet so he can shots from any angle. Cardozo is also excellent crosser and makes lots assists for Ramires which shows up without marking a lot due to his physical stats.

The best strike force ive had was Dzeko(Target Man/Support) and Paloschi(Poacher) on 10.1, they absolutely tore up the prem for me, but then the patch 10.2 came out so that save went in the bin

Edit: My current save is Lukaku (Complete Forward/Support) and Vela/Kadlec(Poacher)

Although I play a 3, 4, 3 system and rotate the weakest striker every game with a 4th guy. My best strike force consists of the central most striker plus my assists man (Bryan Little) who also takes corners, free kicks and throwins. Utterly lethal. Striker averaging more than 1 goal a game, and assister who has also scored twice this season from the corner itself, just slightly less than 1 assist per match.

Although I play a 3, 4, 3 system and rotate the weakest striker every game with a 4th guy. My best strike force consists of the central most striker plus my assists man (Bryan Little) who also takes corners, free kicks and throwins. Utterly lethal. Striker averaging more than 1 goal a game, and assister who has also scored twice this season from the corner itself, just slightly less than 1 assist per match.

ok, but WHO???

ok, but WHO???

Someone who i got lucky with at creation of game.

Janez Resnik

He has a lot of attributes that are fixed, but jumping, consistency etc aren't. However for me he was given a 19 and a 17 respectively, plus a finishing of 13. He has only had 2 games where he has not scored all season, and has got virtually every MoM when he has played. Av rating 7.98

Poacher ------ Deep-lying Forward ------ Poacher

Eduardo ---------- Van Persie ----------- Aguero

Van Persie is the bomb, with his long shots and through balls for the other two. Aguero is a new signing but has settled in really quick, performance and goal-wise. Eduardo can be relied on to make runs into the box, and receive and slide the ball past the keeper.

I don't use the set tactics roles, it's just that poacher and deep-lying forward is what best describes the settings I've given them.

I'm going to miss Van Persie enormously when he gets too old. No other player's goals have given me as much pleasure. There have been so many where the ball hits the post or crossbar before going in. :)

A kid named cristiano (he's an english regen) and David Villa...and Messi and Drogba....and Hulk and C. Ronaldo....and fat ronaldo (yes I said it)......and beckford (dont ask)

My Best striker Force...consisits of 5;

Lita, McDonald, Miller, Macheda, Pacheco and Killen ;):p

lol thats 6!

atm my strikeforce is Danny Koevermans who has 14 in 27 in the prem, Lee Miller who has the same and Alberto Paloschi who has 21 in 27!

Archived