Suggestion abt FM 11? Read up..‏

Just want to give a suggestion or two on possible feature for the future FM game..

#1 I've notice in the real footballing world that managers do get sent off to the stands & banned from the sideline sumtimes during a much heated anticipated games for interfering with players/referees...Example. Sir Alex / Jose Morinho / Arsene Wenger. of some manager of i could think of ..

Soo i wonder if this feature can be added to the game in the future..it will be interesting to see us as manager interfering matches/referees/players during the match n getting sent off plus getting 3 match ban watching from the stands..

#2 Players getting booked for taking off the! ir jersey when celebrating after scoring a winning/important goal..

PS// U may or may not consider this idea its all out of my hands. Im just giving suggestion

Best Regards,

Helmy (Singapore) :)

Just want to give a suggestion or two on possible feature for the future FM game..

#1 I've notice in the real footballing world that managers do get sent off to the stands & banned from the sideline sumtimes during a much heated anticipated games for interfering with players/referees...Example. Sir Alex / Jose Morinho / Arsene Wenger. of some manager of i could think of ..

Soo i wonder if this feature can be added to the game in the future..it will be interesting to see us as manager interfering matches/referees/players during the match n getting sent off plus getting 3 match ban watching from the stands..

#2 Players getting booked for taking off the! ir jersey when celebrating after scoring a winning/important goal..

PS// U may or may not consider this idea its all out of my hands. Im just giving suggestion

Best Regards,

Helmy (Singapore) :)

#1 already in the game.

#2 Adds nothing to the game IMO.

It wouldnt really work. Because it's based on impulse and situational emotions. In real life the manager would argue/interfere with the ref in the hopes of getting some results in his favour. But if that was implemented in FM, it would be so boring like, "argue/intefere with ref" would straight away mean "manager get sent off". That's kind of meaningless.

Perhaps i just suggesting to make the game more realistic mayb?

Are u sure #1 already in the game? can we intefere referees/players in FM10??

Not in match but try complaining about the ref a few times and see what happens.

It wouldnt really work. Because it's based on impulse and situational emotions. In real life the manager would argue/interfere with the ref in the hopes of getting some results in his favour. But if that was implemented in FM, it would be so boring like, "argue/intefere with ref" would straight away mean "manager get sent off". That's kind of meaningless.

Yupps, i understand that. Just giving my suggestion on making the game even more realistic. Ouh well i've my part to voice out what i feel to add to the game in the future. Thanks anyway for those comments.

Archived