Sort it out SI!!!

I am playing as Man City (I am a City fan) and Antoine Sibierski is playing well- scoring freely and I am being forced to play him. This is clearly highly unrealistic and a major issue. He is not know as 50p head for nothing.

Seriously though, it is like a dream to be able to carry FM around with me, and it still feels like most of its there. I'm in 3rd so far and its October. Samaras is killing everyone!

I am playing as Man City (I am a City fan) and Antoine Sibierski is playing well- scoring freely and I am being forced to play him. This is clearly highly unrealistic and a major issue. He is not know as 50p head for nothing.

Seriously though, it is like a dream to be able to carry FM around with me, and it still feels like most of its there. I'm in 3rd so far and its October. Samaras is killing everyone!

• SI Staff

Glad you're enjoying the game.

On a Man City front, Sibierski isn't too bad irl imho however Pearce doesn't play him to his strengths (think back to Keegan, Sibierski 'seemed' a better player under him, still not world class by any stretch but definitely more effective imho).

Also be warned as irl Man City's first team is pretty competitive however the team lack depth so be careful to try and avoid injuries - I'd recommend lowering training after xmas to try and help with this side of things.

PS> In case you wondered my wifes a Man City fan ...

Glad to see someone around here has taste icon_wink.gif I guess to be fair to Sibs he tries hard- just without a lot of skill! He just doesn't seem to have a "position"- he can't tackle (Vassell is a better tackler!) and he can't pass. He can head a bit- just not often when he's got a free header in front of goal!

Really pleased with the data in general actually- Richards seems to have a lot of potential as do Onuoha and Ireland, and Samaras looks to be a superb purchase (in the game and irl).

So true about lack of depth though- I have not really changed that too much either- sold barton for 6.5M to Arsenal and bought in a young Italian Brazilian called Lucas who seems pretty good so far. Haapala is doing well though - wish he was that good irl too! Hopefully the Barton money will bring in some new blood come Jan!

Archived