Help with some potential youth signings

Hi all, got a few youngsters im tracking who all seem to have the potential to be excellent players. However, I have some concerns over one or two of them regarding some or their attributes.

mohamedagnaou.th.jpg

matthewdouglas.th.jpg

glenstiemens.th.jpg

My main concern is the strength and off the ball attributes. Whilst i know they will naturally increase over time my worry is they won't increase to the degree that i would like. Anybody have any ideas as to how i could help them via training/tutoring if i sign them?

I see 3 well balanced player.

1 is a dribbler

2 is a winger

3 is a wing back

I don't really see the problem, sorry. Strength is not very important for the dribbling mc, so 10 is fine for his age. If he had 16 tackling/marking, 10 strenght would've been a bit of a downer, but he's more of a creative type. I'd tutor him with xavi/fabregas/iniesta/diego/etc. Off the ball is a bigger problem, but since he's mc, it's prob best if you give him support role, and advanced playmaker (if he develops well enough), cause then he'll stay deeper.

The winger is very small and weak. That's a problem, there is not much you can do about it either (as you said, the attributes won't shoot up to 12). His off the ball is also a bit of a problem. 1+1=2. He's a bad striker. In a 442 system, he probably does fine. There are enough wingers who don't get into scoring position too often while they're still good players. But in a 433 system Id be inclined to sell him. Or retrain to fb, cause if you can get his marking to 10, he's a very good fb.

The full backs problem is dribbling. Maybe never run with ball is a good idea for him. He might still do fine, as a defender, he's good, he just shouldn't run with the ball. Means he also has to cross from deep. I think the fb's strenght/jumping is most important when attacking corners. They stay back, and sometimes need to head it back into play from ~middle of the park. Let him take the corner. Problem solved. He's majorly limited because of his dribbling stat, but still not worthless.

Archived