Just one of the small things I love about FM2010

Actually, not being able to respond after the game and tell everyone they were wrong is the reason why this "little thing" doesn' work.

I am sure the press conference afterwards asked how do you feel about the glorious performance of Lagarde, oblivious to the fact that press and players ridiculed you for the choice the day before.

Sorry, this is not a small thing to love but a small thing that must be improved.

id also like to give a massive up yours to everybody after a player plays well. Or maybe even when you make a signing and the fans say he's a waste of money then at the end of the season they vote him best player. A nice 'I told you so' button would be great

Actually, not being able to respond after the game and tell everyone they were wrong is the reason why this "little thing" doesn' work.

I am sure the press conference afterwards asked how do you feel about the glorious performance of Lagarde, oblivious to the fact that press and players ridiculed you for the choice the day before.

Sorry, this is not a small thing to love but a small thing that must be improved.

Yeah, there is always room for improvement, but it's still left a feeling of smugness in me for being right about the player that can step up, incidently this "enraged" Torres?? I'm sorry Torres but I think you're already in the side, therefore no need to take Soldado's place... that confused me more than not being able to reply to the press.

In general, I've always been more impressed with the smaller feature rather than the headline ones. Perhaps it's the fact that you find them yourself as you go along that makes a difference.

Yeah, I totally agree with this.

id also like to give a massive up yours to everybody after a player plays well. Or maybe even when you make a signing and the fans say he's a waste of money then at the end of the season they vote him best player. A nice 'I told you so' button would be great

Yeah I want an I told you so Button. Especially as my fans hated my young Italian Defender and called his signing an aberration yet now they love him.

Archived