Good stats for each league

Firstly I have just spent the last 30 mins searching various threads with no joy.

Is there a table that gives guidance as to what are considered good stat ratings for each Englsh League . I have just started my first foray into LLM, and am at a loss to know who is good and bad. Obviously I do not trust my staffs opinions.

Firstly I have just spent the last 30 mins searching various threads with no joy.

Is there a table that gives guidance as to what are considered good stat ratings for each Englsh League . I have just started my first foray into LLM, and am at a loss to know who is good and bad. Obviously I do not trust my staffs opinions.

You can try doing what i did, use the search option in the transfer screen to look for suitable players with attribute ranges you would like and keep 'use ass man to filter out unrealistic targets' turned on.

I looked only for those whose contracts were up, either free transfers, or people who i could snatch from other clubs for free.

Then try it with the option turned off, it will yield a lot more players, most of whom won't sign for you, but some of whom will :D

*player naming below*

Bryan Little and Tomas Kuchar are MUST haves imo, offer as much as you can for them.

Relatively speaking, even in tier 7, you can still get (and should look for) :

A: Goalkeepers who have at least 9 for their main attributes. A SA free transfer is a great bargain.

B: Defenders, who have at least 16 for jumping (though 18 is also realistic) and other good stats for physicals above 10, plus concentration around the 7 mark.

C: Midfielders who have 10 jumping, 10 dribbling, 10 finishing and 10 workrate

D: Strikers who have at least 14 (16's are available and i have 1 of 18 and 1 of 19) for jumping, plus at least 10 for finishing and above 7 for composure.

Archived