my player can't handle the prem

irl vermaelen plays prety much everything. It's 9 december, and he's exhausted. I rested him for 1 match (league cup), but not in any other, cause I am unbeaten in the prem and qualified in CC, and I didn't wanna jinx it :p. But now he's exhausted and I had to send him on holiday for 2 weeks. Seems kinda unrealistic to me, since the season has only just started. Seems a bit buggy to me. A young centreback like vermaelen should be able to handle 60 matches/season.

he might not be fit enough to play, did he get good match fitness during pre season?

yes he did, lol. It's vermaelen, ofc I made him match fit. I just overplayed him, which I didn't think was possible. That's why I'm complaining. I know the centrebacks lose more fitness during matches since one of the patches, but now they did it so hard they created a 'bug' with it. The worse thing of this all is, I have to play silvestre or campbell, which means I can jinx it after all now :(. At least I played top 4 already now, but prem is never easy, so Im still bummed about this bug.

he does irl, means this is a bug, no?

FM isn't RL. As you said DC's lose more condition then before.

I play with Man Utd, I regulary rest Rio and Vida against 'smaller' teams, so they stay In Superb Condition. You're almost in a half season. That's a lot of games, and all those games are played on a very high tempo.

So, no, it's not a bug.

I wouldn't call it a bug tbh. What workload is he on in training? What's his natural fitness/stamina etc?

medium workload, 14 stamina and nat fitness. It's probably partly a problem with cb's getting tired a bit too quickly, and a bit of a data issue. Cause Gallas is still fine (16 stamina and 15 nat fitness), which is remarkable, since vermaelen is 23 and gallas 32 :D.

he does irl, means this is a bug, no?

Well so far this season he has played 40 games in 30 real life weeks.

So he has only played twice a week in 10 out of those 30 weeks.

On top of that we don't know when/if he has been rested from training.

Archived