Youth coaches

am currently looking to improve my staff at the min and am just wondering what sort of attributes should i be looking for in my youth coaches is it just as simple as working with youth players and judging ther potential or do you need other attributes than those

thx in adv

Determination, Level of Discipline and Motivating are always good to have in any coaches, be it your first team coaches or your youth team coaches. Another attribute I tend to try to get as high as I can on my coaches (this isn't always easy) is Man Management. The two key stats I look for though are Working with Youngsters and Judging Player Potential though. The rest I just try to get as high as possible.

Two very very good youth coaches at the start are Erick Mombaerts and Luc Rabat who are both un-signed and in the French National side.

sorry to jack ur thread but just a quick question, if u dont mind. if i sign a scout or youth team coach of a certain nationality, will i be more likely to get some regens of that same nationality.?? if so is it scouts or youth coachs, sorry again and thanks lads

Archived