messi

playing as man city loads of money of course won league twice in a row champs league an europa league tried signing messi he wants 275 thousand a week and i the most im allowed to offer is 210 thousand is there anyway to change this?

I had exactly the same problem. Budget was £120m, wage cap 240k p/w with no way to increase it further. You can offer all the extras (50k goal/game bonuses) in the world but he probably won't sign.

Cheating aside, you might have a chance if you nuture a relationship by praising him consistently until you're on his fav personnel list.

Although it's annoying, this is actually realistic. Why would Messi ever leave Barca to join Man City?

It's pretty much a players polite way of saying no I find, they ask for ridiculous wages in the hope that you can't afford it. I had it with Musacchio on one save he was asking for £72k p/w - Thats ridiculous for a 21 year old CB who isn't that great to start with and needs a lot of training to reach his potential.

It's pretty much a players polite way of saying no I find, they ask for ridiculous wages in the hope that you can't afford it. I had it with Musacchio on one save he was asking for £72k p/w - Thats ridiculous for a 21 year old CB who isn't that great to start with and needs a lot of training to reach his potential.

I to have had a 17 year old at Juve ask for £75.000 a week and eventually found out he didn`t want to leave because he still had a lot to learn at Juve.

tried that i have 82 million i adjust them to wages go so im 2million under and i can offer him 215thousand a week

I guess I got lucky then because when I offered him a contract it said that he thought Man City didn't have the resources.

But I offered him the contract anyway with the highest wage possible, used every clause to the max - appearence fee, goal bonus, minimum/relegation fee release, 25% wage rise each year and the manager release one and offered him the highest signing on fee possible and he accepted.

Same with Wayne Rooney :thup:

i highly doubt that pjanic is "at the same level" as messi.

not IRL and not even ingame.

still hes a good buy though, good stats and alot cheaper than messi obviously.

Forget about RL:D

Of course not right at the start of the game. But after a seson and a half or so, he becomes awesome.

I have had him play at the same spot of same tactic, but with different team (Barca-Roma). The effect was prety much the same as with Messi (messi scored a couple of goals more, but had few assists less). The 2nd season he won world player of the year award and a few others.

I think that, for top teams Pjanic is the best buy for AMC position in early game.

Archived