What a let down !

Im having a season in Fm like Livepoool are now. A promising Pre-Season with Man Utd, making a few decent signings that i thought would perfect the puzzle. Everything was set out for glory.

It's december, i finished 3rd in a champions league group consisting of Marseille, CSKA Moscow and Fc Zurich. The Premier League is also slipping away from me. How do i recover from something that was so promising :( ?

I think if it is possible, and when i mean possible i mean doing this without the risk of dropping out of the CL spots, you should use the rest of the season as an experimentation period with different styles and formations, see what you can do with different players and different formations home and away, i know you may have tried doing this during the season while you were in bad form but when doing this experiment, do it with an open mind of performance over results, start again next season with a formation that you felt worked during the season you are in now, hope i helped :)

No i didnt, im just saying ive had everyone slating me over it. Now everyone says that its an edit, but i promise i didnt edit a thing. Maybe a one off or a bug if it cant be possible under normal circumstances, but i DIDNT edit.

ok mate, was just asking :-)

Yeah i know, no one believes me though lol, not my fault how the game turns out :/.

lol then why would the regen's wage go down after you signed him? He was earning £90 p/w at Hoffenheim and then after you signed him he was on £55 p/w. When a player moves to a richer and bigger club they will want more money, particularly a very young player.

Yeah i know, no one believes me though lol, not my fault how the game turns out :/.

What do you expect when it doesn't make any sense whatsoever? The CA would have to be over 200 and he was available by Aug 09? Everything points to you being a liar. Which was your starting league?

When signing an under-16 player in the PL they sign youth terms which means they are paid £55 until their sixteenth birthday. I started in the PL in 2009 and found him, so i signed him :S.

But he was already on £90 p/w so he wouldn't sign youth terms with you if it meant taking a pay cut, a player that good would want a significant wage rise if they were to move at such a young age.

Im having a season in Fm like Livepoool are now. A promising Pre-Season with Man Utd, making a few decent signings that i thought would perfect the puzzle. Everything was set out for glory.

It's december, i finished 3rd in a champions league group consisting of Marseille, CSKA Moscow and Fc Zurich. The Premier League is also slipping away from me. How do i recover from something that was so promising :( ?

Your tactics clearly don't work. Watch matches in full untill you get the ME. Tbh, that group is very easy, I would be very happy with that draw. Maybe we can help you if you post something about your tactics. I'd be willing to watch a pkm for you as well, I think im exp-ed enough to see what's going wrong on the pitch. It's just hard to say what you should do if I don't know what exactly is wrong. It might be a very simple problem (it usually is).

Archived