arsenal and finances

as we all know arsenal has huge debts...

now i like to buy young players train them and then sell on...to make a nice profit..

if lets say my balance is 200m , will the lcub wipe some of the debt off? or am i stuck with debt untill like 2030?

I made a similar thread yesterday.

I also believe that we should have more control over the clubs debts.

Arsene Wenger is involved in his clubs finances for a reason. He wants to know just how much a player is going to cost him long-term and any future funds.

I believe, that if there is a significant amount of money into the clubs bank balance, we should be able to, at least, pressurize the board members into either;

A) Increasing the monthly payments of the debt

B) Using the money to make a down payment of say, £150m, leaving £50m of said £200M left in the bank. Thus, shorting the length of the repayments significantly.

I think it's a good feature that could easily be put in. I hope SI listen to me. :)

It's not as easy as you say to pay off a loan early, or even part of it.

Such deals are charged with interest that will make the bank money over the term of the deal. If you pay that off then the bank won't make any money which is why they input penalty charges, some of which are ridiculous. Say you wanted to pay £100 million off, you'd probably need £120 million if not more. In fact sometimes the banks demand what you borrowed PLUS all the interest it would have earned through the entire length of the deal to finish the loan early.

i fell ull should shut ur traps up and play the way the game was intended...ooohhh i think Arsenal should fire the board...we should also have that option..

If you have nothing constructive to say, please don't post rubbish like this

in real life arsenal is a very economically healthy club (much more so than man utd, chelsea, liverpool and city). they earn more than what they pay in debts with their new stadion capacity compared to the old one. all clubs have debts, it's perfectly normal.

Archived