My team is in the UEFA Cup... AND the Champions League?

Okay, so I've started my third season with Man Utd, unsurprisingly I have built an unstoppable team team (Its Man Utd). I won all the trophies last season and also became Brazil boss. Here's the confusing bit. Man Utd were in the draw for the Euro Cup AND the Champions Cup :confused: . At first I thought it was a mistake, but after looking at the calender, I've got to face Athletico Madrid on a Tuesday and Vaslui on the Thursday. My players will die this season ;).

I had this last season, I reported it in the bug section with a save. If you have a save before the new season they could use it.

I made it to the semi finals in CL and won the EURO cup. Only at the end I had some problems with tired players (Juve season 10).

How would you play super cup if you did lol

Someone already tried that to see what would happen - instead of you playing against yourself since you won both competitions, it's a rematch of the Champions League final.

I hate loving this issue!

This bug can hurt the fun of a long, supposed to be serious, career but on the other hand trying to win both tournaments in the same time can be unique joy.

True true. It happened to me in the middle of my "career game", but I just went with the flow and tried to win everything I could. Like I said, missed out on the CL but won the Europa League, Premier League, FA Cup, European Super Cup and the Community Shield that year!

Getting near the end of the season, we had played 5-6 fewer games than the other teams in the division so we were in a "false" position from January on. When we did get around to playing the games we shot back up the table and snatched the title from Arsenal on the last day (I was Spurs :D ) though it was them that knocked us out of the CL :(

Heavy squad rotation (and having a good enough squad to do it) was the key. At the worst point we had something like 8 games in 11 days. Basically had to have two teams taking it in turns to play the matches!

All good fun though :)

Why don't you upload the pkm for SI in order to fix this game breaking bug. If it happened to me it would certainly ruin my game.

Read the thread about it in the bugs forum. SI are aware and are looking into it. I've sent them my save.

It's not a "game-breaking bug".

Well it ruined some stats for me for sure, I played 12 extra games, so the goal scoring record was one that was broken for starters (was my 10th season)

What if you come third in the CL group?

I wondered this myself but couldn't be bothered trying (would have been too many games to be replayed).

just out of curiosity why dont you make a backup of your save. Play your original save however you think is best. The backup save play it out to rty and win both cups. Use FMRTE if you have to so that you can heal your players and if you lose then reload so you win. Make sure you win both competitions and see what happens with the supercup

just out of curiosity why dont you make a backup of your save. Play your original save however you think is best. The backup save play it out to rty and win both cups. Use FMRTE if you have to so that you can heal your players and if you lose then reload so you win. Make sure you win both competitions and see what happens with the supercup

This, but rig it so you come in third in your CL group. I'd love to know how the game handles that.

Archived