Isn't it a bit silly when

there are only 13 games of the lg season left, you have an 18 point lead over 2nd, you have outscored your opponents 91 to 9, have a 26 1 0 record (draw being conceding a dubious penalty in 80th min) and when asked for your prediction for the title, you pick yourself and your players feel unhappy :mad:

LOL no offence taken guys.

I just play a match, go on holiday till date of next press conference, and come on the forum and have a look at what is going on while the comp advances the game

Rinse and repeat, and repeat and repeat.

Given i have been playing yesterday and today, about 12-14 hours each already, that means a lot of time on the forum :D

But wife wants comp for a little while atm, so you'll all have a rest till she has finished :)

I think the OP is just stating a valid point about the press conferences folkes, theres no need to try and look cool by being sarcastic and jumping from thread to thread trying to pick holes in someones faults with the game.

I think the OP is just stating a valid point about the press conferences folkes, theres no need to try and look cool by being sarcastic and jumping from thread to thread trying to pick holes in someones faults with the game.

It's difficult to give any credence to his suggestions though when he posts large amount of threads with silly criticisms about the game which have no basis in fact, and barely any have anything constructive in them.

It's difficult to give any credence to his suggestions though when he posts large amount of threads with silly criticisms about the game which have no basis in fact, and barely any have anything constructive in them.

But this thread does have facts jld123 as this happens in press conferences regularly.:thup:

Archived