Is this the worst ever season?

0 points for Portsmouth?

pompy.jpg

2 wins and 3 draws?

1 of them wins was agaisnt me too :(

They beat Liverpool irl this season, which just about sums up Liverpool's team atm. How Benitez has lasted this long this season and is still in the seat i will never know

there was also a thread in which a guy postie a screenie of an argentinian team on 0 points (they lost every game), conceded more than 100 goals, and scored just once in the entire league season. can't really get much worse than that apart from the solitary goal.

there was also a thread in which a guy postie a screenie of an argentinian team on 0 points (they lost every game), conceded more than 100 goals, and scored just once in the entire league season. can't really get much worse than that apart from the solitary goal.

Imagine being the only goal scorer for the team that season.

Or maybe it was an own goal...

They beat Liverpool irl this season, which just about sums up Liverpool's team atm. How Benitez has lasted this long this season and is still in the seat i will never know

You will know now. It's rumoured they can't afford to fire him. He is contracted for the next ~ 5 years, and liverpool would have to cough up all that salary at once if they'd fire him, and apparently, they can't. It's rumoured liverpool hopes that benitez gets offered the juve job, so they get rid of him for free.

Archived