Regen turned black

Just noticed that one of my regen players, who in addition to having a good enough season to win Player of the Year, has also gone from being incredibly pale, to very dark skinned. Unfortunately, I do not have any screenshots of the before for comparison.

Now, since my players are away on Holiday, its possible that he has just gotten a really really deep tan, but I doubt SI have put this in...

Is this something anyone else has had or not?

Someone posted the other week with the same problem where the player had turned from white to black and the following day he went back to being white, nobody knows what causes it, my opinion it might be a bug, or hes been on holiday and got a suntan.

There is an option in the database for a player to be "mixed race (black/white)" and initially when I heard about this strange bug, I was thinking it would be something to do with that...but afterwards I heard that someone experienced this with Steven Gerrard, which throws a spanner in the works if that was real (I don't think any pictorial evidence was ever presented for that claim)

Probably just a flaw in the facegen software. Maybe submit it as a bug report so they can look into it.

Personally, I find that you can get some really ugly newgens sometimes, this is my up-and-coming star striker...

old-hag-small1.jpg

Probably just a flaw in the facegen software. Maybe submit it as a bug report so they can look into it.

Personally, I find that you can get some really ugly newgens sometimes, this is my up-and-coming star striker...

old-hag-small1.jpg

I think she’s gorgeous ;)

Archived