Your best goal god

Yesterday I tried going undefeated in tier 7 1st season (eventually lost 1-0 in game 36 of 40)

My main striker was averaging very fractionally just over 1 goal a game.

Today, trying again, in just 18 matches, the same lad has knocked in 33 goals and scored 6 hat-tricks including scoring 4 goals 3 times.

2 goals a game is simply incredible on FM2010 imo

Name is Janez Resnik, but after looking at the database in the editor, I have just got v lucky, as although he has a lot of attributes already preset, jumping etc (he has 19) isn't one of them.

Who have been your best goal gods so far?

A regen called A. Cobo for my Milan team on FM09.

He scored between 25 and 35 goals in the league alone every season and thats at the top level.

Cobostats2018.jpg

That bald headed guy is a spitting image of Steve Wilko of the living channel :D

Lacina Traore - a 6'8 Ivory Coast player. Cost £1.2 million to bring to Standard Liege and has scored 139 goals in 158 games, and won the European Golden Boot for the last 2 seasons ( despite Belgium being a second tier nation and his goals counting for less!)....mainly due to his jumping of 20, and me playing very direct :p

An English regen i had in FM09 that i signed from West Brom named Anthony Huckerby who was getting 40 goals a season in all competitions. He had a perm any man could be proud of and from then on I bought any promising youth i could from West Brom. And i became so accustomed to loving Huckerby that i nicknamed him "A-Huck!" because i thought it was cool!

Odion Ighalo on loan from my parent club Udinese, with Granada CF in Spain.

Segunda B4 - 37 Appearances, 35 Goals, 21 Assists, 14 MoM, Average Rating 7.94

LIGA adelante - 09 Appearances, 13 Goals, 02 Assists, 02 MoM, Average Rating 7.83 (so far)

His strike partner in the Segunda B4 was also not far behind him, whilst this season, he's a poacher feeding off Fernando Morientes as target-man.

He's young and still improving. Would like to make his move permanent if we gain promotion to the LIGA BBVA, but happy to take him back on loan without expense if he's available still. :)

It is Sergio Aguero on my save.

This season he got 42 goals in 43 matches, which may not sound as impressive as some of the ones above, but he was injured for 8 weeks in the middle of the season with a broken toe, yet still won the Top goal scorer award. In fact he was so far ahead before his injury that, he returned to the team after the lay off and was still top scorer.

My creative force for my team. A regen I bought cheap as a 16 yo youngster with a PA of198! Scores well and gives good assists for the rest of the team. I have him set up in my tactics as a "complete forward". If only he could pass a bit better.

My other striker (another regen) doesn't have the stats of Sam, but has 56 goals from 48 matches from sitting near the penalty box as a poacher.

sambrightfield.jpg

lagoudakis.jpg

This guy 32 league goals in 32 games last season and over 50 in all competitions, wasn't able to get tactics right to fight him until last season and the improvement once I had managed was remarkable.

One of the games Carlos Vela was amazing. 130 caps for Mexico and 260 goals.

He played for me and got something like over 400 goals in his career in the league alone. (which over 12 years is about a goal a game).

(can't remember the exact stats, but it was something like that)

Archived