2 Things I'd like to see

One is referee's playing advantage more realistically. It's the FA Cup Final, I'm playing against Chelsea, it's 0-0 going into extra time stoppage time and I have a player fouled but the ball goes to one of my players who has one defender to beat then he's through and what happens?? The referee brings the play back, the free kick is wasted and I lose on penalties. Sickening.

The other is a bit of history in the pre-game text. Before the FA Cup, I won the league on the last day of the season against, that's right, Chelsea. I know it's only a feature but if the text had come up saying "Chelsea will be looking for revenge against West Ham in the FA Cup Final when they play them this Saturday. Chelsea were beaten on the last day of the season by the Hammers and will look at this game as a perfect chance to show West Ham that next season, they'll be a force to be reconked with" or you know, something like that.

Instead, we just get generic text as if the two teams had never played each other before. A full history is obviously kept in the game because you can click and access so why not use it when you're playing, especially in the big games?

One is referee's playing advantage more realistically. It's the FA Cup Final, I'm playing against Chelsea, it's 0-0 going into extra time stoppage time and I have a player fouled but the ball goes to one of my players who has one defender to beat then he's through and what happens?? The referee brings the play back, the free kick is wasted and I lose on penalties. Sickening.

The other is a bit of history in the pre-game text. Before the FA Cup, I won the league on the last day of the season against, that's right, Chelsea. I know it's only a feature but if the text had come up saying "Chelsea will be looking for revenge against West Ham in the FA Cup Final when they play them this Saturday. Chelsea were beaten on the last day of the season by the Hammers and will look at this game as a perfect chance to show West Ham that next season, they'll be a force to be reconked with" or you know, something like that.

Instead, we just get generic text as if the two teams had never played each other before. A full history is obviously kept in the game because you can click and access so why not use it when you're playing, especially in the big games?

Archived