Russian regen names from Caucasus (suggestion for future games)

Hello there, I mostly play Russian league on FM. There is an issue i have with the Caucasus region in the game. The new Russian league season has just started and there are now 4 teams from Caucasus in the league, so for future version of FM I would like to see a little addition for that region.

Caucasus is mostly muslim region and so they have muslim names so when i see a regen named Igor Popov or Vasily Ivanov born Grozny (Chechnia) or in Makhachkala (Dagestan)it kinda bothers me :p... In future version versions I would like to see regens who are born in these regions have specific names and a bit darker looks (most people from caucasus got almost middle eastern look, so that would do).

So basically you could do something like you did for Basque, this shouldn't be so hard to fix. Another issue that I have is that muslim names get mixed up with slavic names for regens, for instance you can have a regen named Mohamed Petrov or Petr Mohamedov, this is bad as well so if you could figure this thing out for the next version of the game it would be great.

Archived