Do you have a setup that yields goals from corners without cheating ?

Do you have a setup that yields goals from corners without using a known exploit ?

I use the following which seems to net a goal between every 2-3 games

use my 6 best jumpers (my 3 CB's and my 3 strikers)

1 challenge keeper

1 outside area

1 short option

1 attack near

1 go forward

BEST jumper to attack far post

corners aimed to far post.

Granted, my best jumper has an attibute of 19, which is head and shoulders above any defender in the division, but still he seems to knock a fair few in as he wins virtually every header and i get maybe 7 corners an average a game.

Game version is 10.2 so not sure if it will 'work' on 10.3

I put my two CBs to

1. stand on far post and

2. attack far post.

I put my weakest jumpers to

1. short option

2. near post flick

I put a long shot expert to lurk outside the box

and I put my tall striker to challenge GK.

Anyone left is attacking the ball from deep.

All corners are aimed to the far post. On 10.2 this was pretty much unstoppable ( my two CBs both have jumping 20). On 10.3, you get a lot blazed over the bar, or hit weakly.

BUT sometimes now the CBs head the ball back across goal, and the ST will put it in at close range.

I just have mine set to mixed and similar to the OP for the player instructions and I have scored 13 this season (game 36) of the league.

To put that in perspective, that is 5 more than the next nearest premier team. That said I have scored 90 league goals this season, 23 more than the next team.

Is the corner bug as black and white as that though? Would you be able to tell if youre using a valid corner routine or just stumbled across it or a variant of it? That's what annoys me about it...

This screen is useful for keeping tabs on corner setups. I don't mind being at the top of it, but if it came to the point where I was scoring loads more than anyone else then I might look at altering my setup.

It is a shame that corner exploits exist, but as long as the AI doesn't consistently use them then they don't affect me.

Archived