Help!!!! Fm is screwing me!!!

It's the end of august, and im playing as sunderland on patch 10.3. I got my bid + 1 player that sampdoria is interested in accepted for cassano, and he agreed to a contract, and my player agreed to a contract with sampdoria, and cassano is my key signing, key player, etc, and everything's set to go through, and then it says...

"cassano deal falls through. sunderland are only allowed to sign 2 non EU players from abroad per season."

WTF?

#1, Cassano is italian, playing in italy.

#2, Why can i only sign 2 non EU players per season? This isn't a loan. In patch 10.2 i signed like 5-10 non eu players in a season. I spent literally 40 hours diligently going through this first season transfer window, planning everything, trying to build the best team possible for season 1, and now it seems that was all a waste unless there's a way to fix this.

How do i fix it? Please let me know thank you.

EDIT:

Not to mention I have already signed Martin Palermo (who's from Argentina, who was playing in south america), Buonanotte, who is also from Argentina, so that's two... and anthony annan, who is from Ghana... that's three... Steven defour, from belgium. Idk why italy would be a problem and belgium wouldn't...

Wtf is going on? some bug? it's completely ruining my game unless i can fix it. is there someone i can sell so that i can get cassano? anything i can do? i cant start over.

It's the end of august, and im playing as sunderland on patch 10.3. I got my bid + 1 player that sampdoria is interested in accepted for cassano, and he agreed to a contract, and my player agreed to a contract with sampdoria, and cassano is my key signing, key player, etc, and everything's set to go through, and then it says...

"cassano deal falls through. sunderland are only allowed to sign 2 non EU players from abroad per season."

WTF?

#1, Cassano is italian, playing in italy.

#2, Why can i only sign 2 non EU players per season? This isn't a loan. In patch 10.2 i signed like 5-10 non eu players in a season. I spent literally 40 hours diligently going through this first season transfer window, planning everything, trying to build the best team possible for season 1, and now it seems that was all a waste unless there's a way to fix this.

How do i fix it? Please let me know thank you.

Are you sure it didn't say Sampdoria can only sign 2 non-EU players from abroad each season? Because that is a rule in the Italian league.

The only explanation i can think of is that what the game meant to write was that sampdoria can only sign 2 non euro players, so that they couldnt take paulo de silva in the player exchange and that's why it fell through. im gonna try to see what happens if i just buy him with money. but it said specifically that "sunderland" could not sign more than 2 non EU players so i dont know

The only explanation i can think of is that what the game meant to write was that sampdoria can only sign 2 non euro players, so that they couldnt take paulo de silva in the player exchange and that's why it fell through. im gonna try to see what happens if i just buy him with money. but it said specifically that "sunderland" could not sign more than 2 non EU players so i dont know

Yep that would be the problem.

Yeah except Sampdoria would never accept a bid for a non-EU player if they couldn't sign him lol. I think maybe the player, or his agent, or sampdoria's management, or really in reality all three of them, would realize he couldn't sign with them that season and not go through contract negotiations.

Also i would be notified that they can't sign de silva, instead of having no idea until the end of august.

also why does it say sunderland can't sign 2 non EU players when its supposed to say sampdoria can't?

Loads of problems here SI...

Lol what do you mean mate? im not familiar with people hating sunderland or whatever. basically i pick sunderland because they're mid-low table in the game, need a lot of work to be good, but have decent money, and most importantly they can get all the gems and some of the cassano, hamsik, etc etc tier players that wont come to birmingham or other options in the premier league.

if anyone knows the equivalent of sunderland in the spanish league that would be great because id like to play in vs madrid and barca more, not just in champions league in season two when ill qualify

Sounds like a bug, however its sunderland, so it probably just hates you. :p

Lol what do you mean mate? im not familiar with people hating sunderland or whatever. basically i pick sunderland because they're mid-low table in the game, need a lot of work to be good, but have decent money, and most importantly they can get all the gems and some of the cassano, hamsik, etc etc tier players that wont come to birmingham or other options in the premier league.

if anyone knows the equivalent of sunderland in the spanish league that would be great because id like to play in vs madrid and barca more, not just in champions league in season two when ill qualify

Check my name, i'm a newcastle fan!

Archived