Scouting Regions question

It used to be that you could assign a scout to several regions, and he'd move on to the next one assigned after finishing the previous one.

But after a year and a half, I'm finding that none of my scouts have moved on to their next region yet.

I have noticed that my scout for UK & Ireland and Scandinavia, has scouted England, then Scotland, and then went back to England.

Bug or am I missing something?

The Asian regions didn't take long to scout at all in the past (FM 08/09), but the scout is still on the first region too. All of them are.

My World scouts are on roaming, the rest aren't.

Getting tired of fortnightly reports saying "still looking". :)

Is there a new way of getting them to move on to the next one now?

I'm wondering if nobody else is having the same problem?

Do your scouts move on to the next region you have assigned them to, once they finish the first region? Or do they stay on the first region all the time?

With roaming unticked, they are supposed to move on.

• 1 year later...

They stay in the same region. Been there for nearly 4 years on my game. Bit annoyed it doesn't tell you that SI changed it as I've now missed out on scouting a lot of regions. Scouting a nation only takes 3 months, so it may be better to do that instead of whole regions, especially for smaller ones. One of my european scouts has only been to Turkey and Cyprus in 4 years.

Archived