How do i upload my manage rpicture, midway thru a game.

Okay can you give me a step by step on this please?

Here's the file I am using to add my manager picture. If you edit it, then change 'profile' to the name of your picture and change '2023090495' to your own unique ID. Then stick that file along with your picture in a folder somewhere in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics

Then reload the skin, it should then appear.

• 5 weeks later...

Neal,

I will expand what dafuge said;

-Go into preferences and find the "Use unique ID codes" or something. Tick this box and click confirm. (In FM)

-This will then show a unique number code on every player/manager/coach etc profile screen.

-Go to your profile screen, look up the top near your name, there should be a long number code, copy this down.

- Open dafuge's file with notepad. Change '2023090495' to your ID number you found, also change the 'profile' to the name of your picture, eg. 'neal partner' (keep it lowercase)

- This image file needs to be a PNG file and the name you replace 'profile' with MUST match the name of the picture you want.

- Make a folder in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics

- Put the config file AND the picture in that folder.

- Open FM up/or reload skin

Hope this helps in anyway, when you do it once it's simple and you can change any player/manager/coach picture.

Neal,

I will expand what dafuge said;

-Go into preferences and find the "Use unique ID codes" or something. Tick this box and click confirm. (In FM)

-This will then show a unique number code on every player/manager/coach etc profile screen.

-Go to your profile screen, look up the top near your name, there should be a long number code, copy this down.

- Open dafuge's file with notepad. Change '2023090495' to your ID number you found, also change the 'profile' to the name of your picture, eg. 'neal partner' (keep it lowercase)

- This image file needs to be a PNG file and the name you replace 'profile' with MUST match the name of the picture you want.

- Make a folder in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics

- Put the config file AND the picture in that folder.

- Open FM up/or reload skin

Hope this helps in anyway, when you do it once it's simple and you can change any player/manager/coach picture.

i tried this it never worked i never had a graphics folder so i made 1.then made 1 called g then put that in the garphics folder then put my pic and file in the g folder.

- Download a program that can convert your jpeg image to a PNG, just search a bit unless you have some programs that can do it. Pretty sure photoshop can

- You don't put the image in the config file, just the name of it.

eg. <record from="neal" to="graphics/pictures/person/1394654113/portrait"/>

..........................^ Your picture name.....................^ Your unique ID

Find that bit in the file dafuge has uploaded, and save it. All you need to do then is convert your jpeg picture to a PNG

Archived