Worst news you have ever had?

it's feb the 1st, window just closed..then i get this :eek:

http://s806.photobucket.com/albums/yy342/billybonas/?action=view&current=KarlBonas-2.png

you might think he's just some young mexican kid.....

http://s806.photobucket.com/albums/yy342/billybonas/?action=view&current=EnglishPremierDivision-4.png

DEVASTATING! challenging for Top 3 in premier league, by far my best player and playing for the under 23's that happens.....GREAT!!!

my gran's passing

worst news was when playing as parma my star defender was crippled in training and out for 3 to 4 months before facing juve milan inter and roma in quick sucession

made even worse by the fact he was injured by marigia who was actually at inter milan at the time and so shouldnt be anywhere near him in training

Had a transfer embargo put in place on the 30th of December due to a board takeover....it's mid February and it isn't resolved.

My first choice left winger is out till the end of the season, my backup is out for two months and my third choice (a good your prospect) is suspended for two games. It's not been a good few months in FM.....

Andrea Consigli, my only proper keeper got injured when CL group play began. Since im stupid and gamble on having one good keeper, my only keeper was 18 years old and close to zero stars.

It did make my matches exiting however, i must admit.

Playing with Köln, my best defender Geromel first breaking his ankle, coming back, twisting his knee, coming back, breaking his arm, coming back, breaking his foot. All of that in just one year.

Injury prone by any chance? ;)

now injured are:

first choice left back and his under-study,

first choice right back and his under-study,

first choice striker

first choice centre back

and they will all miss the euro cup final which is the clubs biggest game EVER.....

i just had my first CL game of the new season and Torres, my second choice striker, ribery, my second choice AML (jovetic), my second choice LB (mattock) and my second choice MC/a were all injured with Mascherano and Clichy serving suspensions as well. Up step some kiddies and we beat Valencia 4-0 with all goals coming from four different young players producing some of the best goals i have seen my team score. So i guess the bad news is only for some of my first team players who may be about to get replaced.

Archived