Wow -- Best Regen Ever?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange to see a 14 year old with such good stats and especially his value too, no tinkering in the data editor was there?

Cant help being suspicious but if genuine that's a brilliant regen and congrats he will be good :)

OFC V good player.

However you REALLY need to work on his 'positioning'.

He has just 1 for that attribute, and all the talent etc in the world isn't gonna do him much good when he doesn't get in the right places.

Positioning is only for defensive players, off the ball is the attacking equivalent

Positioning is only for defensive players, off the ball is the attacking equivalent

Really ? Wow, i have payed CM/FM for 5 years, and never ever knew that. I always went for guys who were good at both. So i really only need to look for 1 of them and not 2 ?

But FMRTE isn't compatible with 10.3 unless he's created the player in the editor then he's used a FaceGen Modeller and made that face this guys to make him look as if he's a regen.

But I highly doubt they'd bother doing that... :confused:

FMRTE for 10.3 is out, I'm using it now :thup:

Really ? Wow, i have payed CM/FM for 5 years, and never ever knew that. I always went for guys who were good at both. So i really only need to look for 1 of them and not 2 ?

Yup :p

and also FMRTE is available for 10.3

I do have FMRTE, but i havn't tinkered.

How do i improve his positioning :/ Training i suppose?

I doubt he will improve much mate, I bet he's already nearly maxed out in CA.

Edit - I'd convert him to striker, and shape his stats by dropping his set piece training to zero, and his shooting training to maximum. He'll lose crossing/set piece stats, but gain finishing. Put him where he can do some real damage!

I havent played FM2010 long enough to know if a young player's physical attributes increase with age (which is logical) in which case, surely the AI would create his physical stats a lot lower than that so that he had 'something to grow into'. Either that or the gen is a guy in a billion.

Archived