Players actually praised me for my HT team talk.

Down 1-2 at HT, I told my men i wanted nothing less than a win, and the 3 subs i made at HT (always do 3 midfield subs at HT due to tiredness) were just left as 'none'

Ended up winning 5-2 and in the news items after the game, my men praised my TT saying it had been their inspiration for getting a good result. Never had that praise before :D

I managed to really inspire one of my players by saying I was "Pleased" (usually a death sentance but I felt he'd earned a bit of praise). Checking the Team Talk Feedback I found out that it had inspired him, motivated him, boosted his morale and made him happy :)

Well i have never had that myself before, well done mate.

Do you always make 3 MD subs in every game at half time?

Always, as i have noticed that most of my goals come in either the 1st 15 mins of 1st half, or 1st 15 mins of the 2nd half. At end of 1st half 3 if not all 4 of my midfielders are on less than 80%. So i make the 3 subs for very fresh legs to have a go in those first 15 mins. Plus when playing a lot of games, midfielders seem to tire quicker than anyone else, at least in my save.

Always, as i have noticed that most of my goals come in either the 1st 15 mins of 1st half, or 1st 15 mins of the 2nd half. At end of 1st half 3 if not all 4 of my midfielders are on less than 80%. So i make the 3 subs for very fresh legs to have a go in those first 15 mins. Plus when playing a lot of games, midfielders seem to tire quicker than anyone else, at least in my save.

Yeah that is good strategy there mate, but your are doomed if you get any injuries.

My midfielders also tire quickly.:(

Yeah that is good strategy there mate, but your are doomed if you get any injuries.

My midfielders also tire quickly.:(

True, but in FM 2010, in game injuries aren't as often as they were in CM4 (which is the only other version i have played), have had very very few after making my 3 subs, and in this current save, none.

Archived