Robbed.

Happens in real life where the team have the majority of possesion and fail to get that breakthrough and the same for you and yes you were robbed but maybe a tactic or right sub might have changed things for you.

Yeah 20 shots, but realistically, only 6. so the result isn't that big of a surprise.

It was the reigning CL champions vs a Championship club and we scored with our only shot on goal, which wasn't even a clear cut chance. I think it is fair to say that the result was a surprise, I certainly wasn't expecting to win the game.

It was the reigning CL champions vs a Championship club and we scored with our only shot on goal, which wasn't even a clear cut chance. I think it is fair to say that the result was a surprise, I certainly wasn't expecting to win the game.

Often happens that way. TBH IRL the longer a game goes without the clear favourites getting an equalising/winning goal, they often tend to lose belief and don't end up getting one. As evidenced by their 20 shots but only 6 on target.

Often happens that way. TBH IRL the longer a game goes without the clear favourites getting an equalising/winning goal, they often tend to lose belief and don't end up getting one. As evidenced by their 20 shots but only 6 on target.

It was just lucky for me that they had a bad game, I'm not really capable of tactically planning a result like that.

I still think that if I played that game ten more times, Chelsea would probably win ten of them. It was a massive, lucky upset.

It was just lucky for me that they had a bad game, I'm not really capable of tactically planning a result like that.

I still think that if I played that game ten more times, Chelsea would probably win ten of them. It was a massive, lucky upset.

Speaking of which, does anyone actually know the % chance of an upset taking place ?

Archived