What should I do when i have a loan debt opf 99M pound?

I am in 3rd richest club with 392M pounds, and i have a loan debt of 99M pound

Anybody knows what to do because in season 2, the chairman didnt inject me any transfer budget and also they didnot upgrade the tranning facilities

anything but selling players

Well if you're Manchester United then it is a known fact that they are continually in debt but survive by ticket sales and merchandising. If you're anyone similar then it's the same thing surely.

Did you not get a transfer budget? If not then sell players you don't need to make funds.

Basically, don't worry about it. Don't overstock the squad (you can bring in reasonable money for promising young players who are never going to be quite good enough), reducing the wage bill. Make sure you win stuff, to keep the prize money coming in.

With any club, I'm usually quite brutal when it comes to the quantity of players contracted to the club.

Currently playing in Spain, I have a twenty-two man squad first team, nobody at my "B" team (which isn't in a playable division anyway) and only six or seven youngsters worth keeping on the books.

I don't believe in signing players, tempting though it always can be, just for the sake of it. I'm not worried how my reserves or youth team perform, so long as young players still develop, that's all that counts.

Wherever I go, I usually achieve success, but importantly I also keep well under budget in my transfer/contract dealings.

As others have said though, nothing breeds financial success, like success on the pitch... though Real Madrid might be the exception to that rule if they fail to win anything this year ;)

Archived