Save Game

I had a game with scunthorpe but never changed the name of the game so it was still 'auto save', I then started a new game and went on holiday and just left it by accident but I then went to go back on to my scunthorpe game and it wasn't there just auto save from the game where I went on holiday so I just pressume its overwritten it which I havn't done myself.

Is there anyway to get it back?

not unless you've personally backed it up. Or you can just play from 'auto save v2' or v3 if you have it set to autosave every x months and hadn't played the new save long enough to overwrite those aswell.

note : you should always give your games a different name, although i guess you know that now

That's all the auto save is; just a rotational saving of the current game with different versions. If you haven't saved your game to a different name then it will get swallowed up by the auto save.

Because it's a holiday game you have started then it has probably progressed very quick and used up all the auto saves.

Just take it as a lesson to always save your game. You get a prompt when you first start a new game, i.e a hint.

Sorry, but you'll have to start again.

Archived