Personal Problems

I'm starting to get really fed up with one of my players. Every few months he suddenly has 'personal problems'. This has gone on for the past five years. I've sent him away for a month, I've kept him home and ignored his feelings, I've played him regularly, I've left him out, I've done absolutely everything... it's not a big problem as he still plays well, but I do get a few media questions about it, and the fact that it keeps happening is starting to bother me. That and it's making it very difficult to persuade him to sign a new contract. I've just recently sent him on leave, he's been back no longer than a month, and he has more problems. What kind of person has these problems for over five years?! I was really hoping the new patch would sort this out but it's getting very irritating. Are there any tips? Any idea from anyone who has had similar? Cheers.

I would still sell him. Once I remember having a case where Guti managed to get about 5 players in my Madrid squad to dislike him. Hes a right troublemaker is that Guti - I had to sell him straight away on my 010 save because he was causing problems too.

Archived