how do u see a players pa???

Your scouts can see PA. They wont give you the number, but their reports should give you a good indication of it.

Better to use the scouts instead of cheating imo ;)

I think they changed it so that the AI can longer see PA. Instead they gauge potential by extrapolating CA and estimating intelligently etc.

There is a way to see them in game without an external editor. This worked in 10.2, but I haven't tried in 10.3 yet seeing as I'd rather have a proper career game first before messing around with knowing CA/PA and the like.

http://footballmenagerblog.blogspot.com/2009/11/ingame-hidden-attributes-viewer.html

That blog gives you the files and instructions on how to install them.

I think they changed it so that the AI can longer see PA. Instead they gauge potential by extrapolating CA and estimating intelligently etc.

I think they do actually have a peak at the PA, but then apply a "fuzzy"ness to it based on JPA and CA.

For instance, the bigger CA->PA gap, the "fuzzier" the view, and the lower the JPA the fuzzier the view. Therefore a top scout may see a player with 150 PA as anything from 140-160, while an awful one may see him as anything from 100-200 randomly.

edit: Okay, in 10.3 they've changed it so PA and CA are hidden. That blog still shows you how to see injury prone-ness and the like though. :p

As manager, you should be able to view the PA the same way.

No, you shouldn't. Knowing the PA exactly would take a huge chunk of the fun out of the game. I know it because I have played management games in the past which had fixed potential settings which were visible. It was a big downer.

And before you argue this would be realistic, then let me say, no it isn't. PA doesn't even exist in real life. It's just a figure which has proven to work well for the balancing of the game. So rl managers cannot see this either. They can, just as we, watch them play or tell others to watch them play and report what they think. End of story, no PA there.

Archived