getting ****in ****ed up because of this ****in corner bug

hi.

now playing 11 games so far, thats the ****in 3rd time, that i conced a ****in corner bug and the worst thing about this ****in **** is, that its the computer and no human being on the network who uses this ****in ****.

i mean its very seldom, but cant really do anything against it.

i have set every man on man marking to avoid this **** and than what happens? am leading 1-0 away in birmingham, this ****in team didnt even had one shot on target, than they get a corner and there you got, was shocked about it, as the other 2 goals from different matches werent that important for the result but this really hurt much man.

hope someone can either give me tips how i can avoid this **** 100% or si finds a solution man.

want to play fair and be very realistic by creating my own tactics and not using this ****, but the ****in computer and SI are forcing me to play like the other bug noobies

It sounds like a failing with your team.

Are your players (especially your CBs) poor at jumping and lacking strength?

well have been 9th and reached the final of the fa cip with west ham in the first season with just buying lukaku, who isnt even a first team regular.

and scnd season just qualified for the last 32 of the europa league with having juventus,dinamo zagreb and bucarest in my group with 10pts from 4 games and everything was clear.

at the table am 8th with just 6 pts behind 4th place.

if you dont believe i can post screens, so dont write i am failing with my team and thats the reason why i complain about this bug.

hmmm ill try to set one of my strikers on man markin aswell, so i would have one on far one on near post, one tall players and 6 on man marking so hope the opponent doesnt attack me with all his 10 field players on corners, otherwise, i have to set my other striker and my keeper on man marking aswell so that there is no one lurking arround my area^^

well have been 9th and reached the final of the fa cip with west ham in the first season with just buying lukaku, who isnt even a first team regular.

and scnd season just qualified for the last 32 of the europa league with having juventus,dinamo zagreb and bucarest in my group with 10pts from 4 games and everything was clear.

at the table am 8th with just 6 pts behind 4th place.

if you dont believe i can post screens, so dont write i am failing with my team and thats the reason why i complain about this bug.

I'll post whatever I like thanks very much. I offered an opinion - nothing more and nothing less. It is laughable that you should take it so personally.

You didn't even bother to address my point so why not go ahead and post your screenshots.

There is no "corner bug". Set up your tactics properly and won't have any troubles.

Theres no bug, just numb defenders and Ai, but your right its easy to cut out, set 1 guy to close down the corner, its that simple cuts out the short pass which your defenders are to numb to read time after time, so maybe not a bug, but it wouldnt happen IRL 4 times in a game, i did the bug to chelsea, giggs to scholes lurking 4 times in 1 game, very intelligent AI :D i can understand once, but there AI should cut it out after the 1st goal

Archived