Surely some sort of a bug

I'm Manchester United manager, just finished my first season in which I won the treble. (First time achieved in FM without cheating!)

Beat City in the FA Cup to remind them of thier place in Manchesters football pecking order...So naturally I'm feeling quite confident and excited about the new season until I discover Man City have signed Cristiano Ronaldo for 35.5million. Disaster and heartbreak!

But my main concern is why would Madrid sell him and why would he go there? Granted Madrid finished the season trophyless, and missed out on the Champions League and Ronaldo and Pelligrini didn't excactly see eye to eye, but Ronaldo still won the Champions League best player despite Madrid only reaching the semi's so his form was fantastic and he loved playng for Madrid.

Why then are Madrid selling him for just over his value when he has expressed no desire to leave and City arn't offering him anything more attractive than Madrid. City are also in the Europa League.

I know this could happen, but it seems very unrealistic and first time I've seen the likes of it in my life, just wished I hadn't seen it now!

Archived