Struggling in mid table

Hi

I am Northhampton. I won promotion from L2 by over 30 points, scoring a hatful of goals.

My problem is in L1, I cant get it right. Ive kept the nucleaus of the side thart won so well in L2, but Ive also added some quality (like Paul Scholes on a free) and got two top players in on loan.

I play a 442 formation, but cant really seem to score. In fact Ive had 6 draws in a row. If I could just get a few more goals, I could push into the play-offs as Im only 4 points of them.

Any advice how to get more goals? Up front I have DJ Campbell and Andy Kirk, with Nicky Forster on the bench.

Cheers.

Hi

I am Northhampton. I won promotion from L2 by over 30 points, scoring a hatful of goals.

My problem is in L1, I cant get it right. Ive kept the nucleaus of the side thart won so well in L2, but Ive also added some quality (like Paul Scholes on a free) and got two top players in on loan.

I play a 442 formation, but cant really seem to score. In fact Ive had 6 draws in a row. If I could just get a few more goals, I could push into the play-offs as Im only 4 points of them.

Any advice how to get more goals? Up front I have DJ Campbell and Andy Kirk, with Nicky Forster on the bench.

Cheers.

Archived