Lack of harmony ?

Can only do that by getting good results i think, ever since i started getting them in my game they've stopped whining, well most of them have.

You know what's funny ? Heh, in my now-broken Arsenal save I holidayed every game, and even though I've won by 6's and 5's most of my games (in a given time frame), I always got that harmony crap, sometimes like 10 players got that :(

I guess it's only down to how you (or in my case the Assistant) talk to your players, but I don't think it's "realistic", as in, how can a team talk, or lack of, affect harmony that bad ? Are the players that easily affected ? If I bring them a cake they will all forget about it ?

It seems kind of random.. or it's there just to level you off so you won't be perfect :(:mad:

It's really quite annoying.. I'm top of the Prem with Carlisle, and yet most of my team are twining. I'm expecting results to start dipping anytime soon.

It started when I signed a right sided mid and an attacking mid/fwd - a lot of my central midfielders started complaining about competition, even though these two signings will never be played there, or indeed are even listed as being able to. Central mids start twining about competition then a week later the rest of the team are bleating on.

I'm not going to offer huge contracts to keep them happy, a lot of my team are 18/19 and I don't want to be paying young lads stupid wages, although I will increase them at the end of season.

Oh, the morale of the whole team - bar one or two - is 'Superb'.

At the mo it aint a problem, but I can see it becoming one.

Archived