Anyone interested in 2099/2100 download?

Just wondering as I've holidayed a game up to the start of the 2099/2100 season, small database and England down to BSS/BSN level.

Just to tempt you here are some things to try:

Lead Crawley to their first top 10 Premiership finish in their 10th consecutive season in the top-flight

Bring back the glory-days to the Blackburn-like Exeter City, who won their only Prem title in 77/78 but have been languishing in mid-table obscurity ever since

Help Birmingham to stay in the Championship as they return there for the first time in 15 years

Guide Stoke away from the Championship and back up to the Prem, the last time they were there was 40 years ago

Try giving Swansea a second go at the big-time after being relegated to the Championship with an embarassing 16 points last year

Help AFC Telford to break their glass-ceiling of League 1, after being in the FL for over 30 years but never having a season in the Championship

Rediscover glory days for Bradford Park Avenue, who last made successive appearances in the Premiership in the 2040's, but have remained in League 1 for the past 20 years

Continue the revitalisation of Wigan Athletic, who were relegated from the BSN in 2093, but a recent upturn in fortune sees them appearing in L1 this year

Blacburn's last 4 Premiership seasons, all in the 2020's, have seen the immediately fall out of the top-flight. Even worse is the 30 year stay in the bottom 2 divisions. Will Ewood Park see Premiership football again?

Grimsby are almost a modern-day Rochdale. 25 years of non-league football preceeded their current stint of 25 years in L2. Can you bring them any glory?

Blackpool and Oldham were promoted last season after lengthy stretches of non-league football. Could you continue their revival?

In the BSP Tamworth will be remembering their 15+ year stay in the Championship, and wondering what could have been as they enter their 25th consecutive season of non-league football

Anyway, thats just a few things you could be doing. If anyone is interested just reply, and also tell me how to upload a save game.

Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dwmodo0zymq/Holiday.zip

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like these kind of saves, i downloaded one that was 200 years in the future, as I was looking down the top scorers in the prem over the years I found one regen who managed a whopping 105 goals in a season this has never been equaled since or even half of it equaled. Also aside from that the toon have still never won the premierleague :(

Not strictly on topic, but how often has anyone outside the Big 4 won the Premiership?

I'm much too lazy to count, but recently it's been United and Arsenal competing for it between them. West Ham had a period of 20 years where they won it 14 times. Newcastle won it 6 times, Exeter once and Southampton once. More often than not 3rd place goes to a non 'big 4' team, but they don't often come 2nd or win it.

I would download mate, just out of interest how long did it take to holiday that far?
im intrested to know how long it took too, as i intend to holiday a fair distance when i get my new rig up and running to see what it can cope with :)

Game time says 6 days and 2 hours.

I'll upload it now.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

How are County doing? Probably rotting in non-league :D

Surprisingly not! Alternating between L1 and 2 up until the 50's with one non-league season. Since then it's been mostly the Championship with 8 Prem season to boot. League Cup winners in 2071 :D

I'll choose to ignore today's real-life news and live out this fantasy.

Have England won the world cup since 1966?

Aye, 6 times in fact. 3 of them consecutively. Nobody else of interest has won it, apart from Greece once.

Reading FC?

Have done nothing except achieve the impressive feat of spending 2012-2074 in the Championship before being relegated. FA Cup runners up once

How are west ham and leyton orient getting on?

West Ham: Never been relegated from the Prem, 15 times winners, 18 times runners up, 4 UEFA Cups, 3 Champions Leagues, 8 in-game FA Cups. Playing at the wonderfully named 'Pane Arena' holding 85,000.

Orient: 3 seasons in the Championship in the 50s, but for the last 30 years alternating between BSP and L2. FA Trophy winners and 3 time JPT winners.

And how are the mighty Spurs doing?

For 80-odd years in the Prem they haven't got a lot to show for it. No top 3 finishes and only a handful of appearances in the UCL. 7 times in-game FA Cup winners and one time UEFA cup winners.

Wolves?

Not good. A decade or two in the bottom division and no appearances in the top flight for over 70 years. FA Cup runners up 3 times and JPT winners 3 times, but that's all I'm afriad.

I really am struggling to upload this to anywhere. I think it may be the stupid security settings on Windows 7. The save is too big to be attatched to an e-mail too. I'll keep trying though :thup:

Wait a minute people, see if this works.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dwmodo0zymq/Holiday.zip

Downloading now. :thup:

When I start playing FM again tomorrow I'm putting my new Dinamo save on hold and seeing if I can guide Spurs to the top where they should belong IRL in about 2014, let alone 2099. (Just being a loyal Spurs fan like any fan of a team should be)

Downloading now. :thup:

When I start playing FM again tomorrow I'm putting my new Dinamo save on hold and seeing if I can guide Spurs to the top where they should belong IRL in about 2014, let alone 2099. (Just being a loyal Spurs fan like any fan of a team should be)

There is loyalty, then there is blind loyalty :D

There is loyalty, then there is blind loyalty :D

Blind loyalty? Don't wanna start an argument or anything but pushing for 4th place in the Premiership beats pushing for promotion anyday. Also winning something in the last 50 years helps as well. :D

Archived