Cant Get A Job !!!!!

hi, i started a new game as unemployed and ended up with woking , in 5 seasons i have taken them from Blue Square South - to League One, WITHOUT CHEATING !!! on a shoestring budet

my squad has been sold by my chairman, and theres no money to spend on new players so i resgined

now not even a league 2 darlington who are bottom will hire me !!!!!!!!!!!

Did you win any competitions? It seems like the game doesn't rate simply getting promoted all that highly, you have to actually win a league or a cup or something to get a big boost in reputation. That's been my experience anyway. It's kind of dumb.

I won the league with Notts County in my 1st season and half way in my second season i beat Blackburn 1-2 at there ground in league cup quater finals and then 2 weeks later QPR offer me a job in the championship and this was my only second season and i accepted the post.

This is with the latest patch and even got offered the Reading job and turned it down, so suprised you cant get a managers job.

This game is awful. A friend of mine won 3 leagues, 2 champs leagues with chelsea, left to manage england, got to the semis, left and became unemployed, no one will hire him, liverpool finished 9th, he declared interest in job, this interest was laughed off!!!

This game is awful. A friend of mine won 3 leagues, 2 champs leagues with chelsea, left to manage england, got to the semis, left and became unemployed, no one will hire him, liverpool finished 9th, he declared interest in job, this interest was laughed off!!!

I'm kind of in the same situation. Won 2 leages, 3 national cups and the copa libertadores, but nobody wants to hire me.

On the other hand, I took Cambridge United from BSP to the Championship. Premier League sides were falling over themselves to sign me.

I didn't resign, perhaps I have some kind of loyalty bonus?

You managed that with Cambridge United - enough said. Not even this game can ignore such a feat.

The game is awful? Noooooooooooo way, just because you cant get a job, look at Peter Reid now at Stoke, he was one of the best managers from the 90's, now look at him all he can do is a get a job telling youngsters they suck on the training field, big come down.

I started at Curzon Ashton, won a promotion with them and struggled next season.

I left for Hednesford, won Conference North and challenged for the playoffs in Conference Premier. I was getting frustrated with the board though who showed no ambition and didn't increased the wage budget. I let me contract expire.

I joined Northampton in League One.

Everything seems fine to me.

Archived