The 11th commandment

Admittedly, I am playing 10.2, but had a game with 12 SOT by my team (only 3 CCC's, so no superkeeper effect), and still failed to score a goal past an absolutely awful keeper and a v poor team on low morale.

Makes you wonder sometimes if the AI invokes the 11th commandment for some games,

'Thou shalt not score' :mad:

You're playing with 10.2, which has obvious problems when it comes to scoring. You only have yourself to blame.

I am actually scoring a lot more with 10.2 than i did with the same team in the same division on 10.3 using virtually all the same players.

In 11 games i have however scored 6 corners so far without using any exploit (at least not that i know of), and that is already 2 more than in the same entire season with 10.3

1 man short, 1 man attack near post, 1 man attack far post, 1 man forward, 1 man outside area, and 1 man challenge keeper. Corners given instruction 'far post'

And another thread. :D

Are you keeping count? :p

I am actually scoring a lot more with 10.2 than i did with the same team in the same division on 10.3 using virtually all the same players.

In 11 games i have however scored 6 corners so far without using any exploit (at least not that i know of), and that is already 2 more than in the same entire season with 10.3

1 man short, 1 man attack near post, 1 man attack far post, 1 man forward, 1 man outside area, and 1 man challenge keeper. Corners given instruction 'far post'

Then why are you complaining? For the sake of it? :confused:

Are you keeping count? :p

Then why are you complaining? For the sake of it? :confused:

I aren't complaining about it, just was surprised at the number of saves in an isolated match.

Sometimes had same situation on CM4, where a team of absolute stars couldn't break down awful opposition no matter how many SOT's we had.

Archived