I hate Stuart Pearce!!

It is 2020. My team has 7 regulars in England squad, with 2 world class strikers and 1 world class centreback. I have 3 more top class youngsters who r strong candidate to be part of england squad. England is ranked as d number 1 team in d world n winning all international tournaments hands down. Anybody have any idea how long do I have to wait b4 he resign as england's manager?

It is 2020. My team has 7 regulars in England squad, with 2 world class strikers and 1 world class centreback. I have 3 more top class youngsters who r strong candidate to be part of england squad. England is ranked as d number 1 team in d world n winning all international tournaments hands down. Anybody have any idea how long do I have to wait b4 he resign as england's manager?

If England continue to be successful you're going to have to wait until he retires.

Be patriotic and kiss his feet, if this happened in real life you would be sacked as manager and sent to the Isle of Sheppy.

England winning everything is my idea of sucess and i would be even more proud knowing my players in my team are part of that sucess.

Hope Pearce stays on until he is 95 :D

At 2020 he is only 58 years old, so it might be a long wait. I couldnt resist the temptation of International Football management and Spain offered a job so i took it. Oh well, I guess it is more fun taking Spain from 12th to the top rather than maintaining England's no 1 status.

I wish that was my save! In my save (2020), Pearce is still England manager and he's managed to get them 23rd in the world, not qualifying for the last 3 tournaments! And he's still there! Why wont the FA boot him out and instill me as boss?

I wish that was my save! In my save (2020), Pearce is still England manager and he's managed to get them 23rd in the world, not qualifying for the last 3 tournaments! And he's still there! Why wont the FA boot him out and instill me as boss?

Maybe they still feel sorry for him after Italia '90?

He sucks on my save, yet he is still in charge, a blind monkey sticking pins in a squad roster could choose a better team then he does.

We lost 1-0 to Iran for the love of god.

lol great post!

We lost 1-0 to Iran for the love of god.

2010 World Cup in my save:

England 0-0 Costa Rica

England 0-1 Australia

England 0-1 Brazil

Capello sacked, obviously, then the FA invited me to be the manager without applying (or even thinking about it). I accepted and have dropped every player over the age of 25 from the squad (except Gerrard, and Robert Green). I sacked Pearce from U21s too.

Archived