Can I get my pictures for the players? This is pathetic

You can download unofficial facepacks for players that will fill in the blanks. The reason AC have theirs in the game is to do with licensing, SI have the licence that allows use of the photos for AC Milan.

Calling it pathetic is a joke mind!

On a serious note, can I upload them into my already started season? the picture pack

Yes, you just need to put them in the right place. There are some instructions in the skinning hideout :)

It's not just the Rossaneri that have pictures. Various leagues have them such as the Spanish leagues, the Football League in England. As I said, it depends if SI hold the licence to use them.

As said, look in the graphics forum for details about where to get pictures and how to install them.

For what it's worth, clubs and associations often charge huge prices for their images. If SI were to pay for them all it would increase the price of the game enormously. Because amateur fans make packs of player pictures and distribute them for free, it keeps the price of the game down. So you shouldn't complain.

Only way you can do it is by downloading the pictures from whatever website put it in here

=>> C:\Users\User.User-PC\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics

Then go into preferences in the game menu

=>> unclick "skin cache" in display settings

=>> tick "always reload skin" and your done

Not that hard really!! I seriously couldn play this game without real pictures it would drive me crazy!!

Archived