This is just Ridiculus!

It also depends on what tactic and what OI you're using. I hardly get 1 or 2 maximum yellow cards in a match, and I have Moussa Sissoko, Barry, de Jong and Pjanic in the midfield for Man City.

I would expect for a team like Juventus to be more disciplined playing inferior opposition. Many Yellow cards and red cards appear in the big important matches, but to have 3 sent-offs in a mach like that is just strange.

I can't figure out what's the problem, really. Is that possible? Yes. It is likely? No. Does it happen every two games? No. So no problem mate.

Probably a combination of bad luck, aggressive players and team instructions.

Next game will be fun, with half the team out :D

I can't figure out what's the problem, really. Is that possible? Yes. It is likely? No. Does it happen every two games? No. So no problem mate.

Probably a combination of bad luck, aggressive players and team instructions.

Next game will be fun, with half the team out :D

thats the thing there was no aggressive team instructions and you will usually get aggressive players only if your team instructions are aggressive unless your someone like Marco Materazzi (a nut head) .

thats the thing there was no aggressive team instructions and you will usually get aggressive players only if your team instructions are aggressive unless your someone like Marco Materazzi (a nut head) .

Not really.

I don't use aggressive orders yet I have a DC who regularly gets carded for hard challenges.

Players have an aggression attribute as well.

It would also be worth looking to see what the cards were for - hard tackles/mistimed/other.

I would also look at the ref, maybe he is a bit card happy.

Really want to insert a pun about Mozart getting injured, but I can't think of one. :(

And, OP, I've had 4/5 sent off in a match once. I thought 4 was the limit, but I'm sure 5 got sent off and it didn't get called off :confused:. Anyway, yeah, it happens - albeit rarely.

I think that the rule is that if 4/5 (i can`t remember exactly) get sent off then you abandon the match and automatically lose the game 3-0

Archived