linked with every top spanish & italian job!

im part way through my first season with bradford and im doing well. ive got open the italian and spanish leagues and my past experience is down as international. yet, every week i keep getting flashed up random messages that im linked to various jobs like this one-

DaveBrandon-2.png

it happens every week with random top italian and spanish top club sides. i know im doing well, but im only in january in my first season in the english division two! this never happened with 10.2 so surely a bug with 10.3?

Setting your past experience to International is why this is happening. Its not a bug, its supposed to be a very primitive difficulty level. By setting your past experience to maximum, you'll always be offered huge jobs, set it to Sunday League footballer and you'll have to prove yourself first.

Look at players like Roy Keane, Diego Maradona, Mark Hughes, Pep Guardiola and countless more.

They've all been offered big jobs without any success, based purely on their reputation as a footballer.

yes and as has been said, it's because you've set your previous experience as ex-international.

look at Marcus Van Basten for an example of who you are playing as. He walked into some very high level jobs with very little coaching experience. Just because you're at Bradford doesn't mean top clubs aren't going to try for you if you have the experience they're looking for in a manager.

it is not a bug in the slightest. it happens all the time in the real world.

but in the game, if put yourself down as ex-international, it puts you in scenario of kevin keegan, johan cruyff, marco van basten, paul ince, alan shearer etc. etc. who were all offered large jobs very quickly due to their playing reputation.

to replicate the experience of stuart mccall maybe start again and put it down one level of experience? i don't mean to insult stuart mccall as he was an international footballer with 40 caps, but the way it's scaled in-game for ex-international managers is more similar to the names i've listed above instead of stuart mccall.

wow. after a string of good results in the english lower teir im now linked with the athletico madrid job and the valencia job. christ! if this game was real life, then paul ince would be real madrids manager! after all, he has international experience. as has bryan robson.

but paul ince did get the blackburn job after his lower league exploits.

like i said, i reckon if you start again with the experience level one level down, you'll find less offers coming your way.

or do it sunday league and struggle to get any offers until you prove yourself able. that would most probably kill off most attempts by clubs to get a hold of you until you start moving up the leagues and winning stuff.

in this game, international experience is just the name given to the highest tier of manager starting positions. if you don't want hassle about jobs from the big names, start lower.

om u nutter...u cant read what everyone is saying...u have put ur experience as international and therefore u have been offered these jobs....put ur experience as sunday league ...and ull have to prove urself....and stop ****ing everyone off....u dont seem to understand english here...anyways cheers!!!

Archived