Easy way to get wonderkids in game

go to the player search page, then on the top right side of the page you'll find filter, click on it, then on edit filter, there you can add custom search options.

add the following:

Value: At Least: 1,000,000 Euro (preferably)

it'll bring up the list of 16 year old players who are valued at minimum of 1 mil. these players are extremely talented and are the best of the crop. they are

bound to be wonder kids (90% at least). do not rely on these useless scouts, just do this trick and get the best season after season, I bet Wenger used it

somehow :p

all of them players will be at top clubs, or at clubs very high so it will be tough to get them for a cheap price like a lower club would need such as a Championship side wont want to gamble more than 1 million euro for one 16 year old youngster.

Although it is a good suggestion i believe it would be flawed. Its true that there are some gems there but not all. U have to look deeper. Focus on d atttributes, not their mkt value. I have few youngsters valued at 2mill euros when the season starts but didnt really turns out to be world beaters. Out of my 5 world class players that i bought, I got 1 at a cheap price. And I have 2 more waiting in line. The trick here is to have strong scouting network. Sometimes it is just not worth d price to get them, or with smaller club, u just cant afford them.

Once u can see what are players attributes, it is easy. Similar to your suggestion, set the filter to 16 years old. The first 2 weeks when the newgens appear it would be crucial as these would be the time you could get the best deal. Then either view the goalkeeping, defensive or attacking and sort which one is the highest. I got all my world class players through this and the cheapest that i bought at 1.5 million euros (but market value was less than 1 mill) turns out to be the best player. He is now 19 and mkt valued at 40mill euros.

After all, you only need 1 or 2 real class player every year. Hope this helps.

The biggest problem with this method is that unless your scouting knowledge is very good, a lot of players will be missing from your player search screen.

And also some wonderkids don't get valued above the millions until they move from their original club.

And another thing is you need to look further than just 16 y/o. They can be wonderkids as far as 20.

I agree. There are other wonder kids as the sage limit is 20. I think he is pointing how to snatch young potential when there still cheap n undiscovered. Players that has already been rated wonderkids would usually cost you a bomb.

Just do lots of scouting, Last year on my long Braintree save i had 3 scouts in brazil one they found a 16 year old called alberto, all my scouts loved him so i signed him for 100k 2 years later he joined my club was a rotation player, behind my aging Danny Winters, then when he was 20 was my 1st team player banging in 30+ goals a season, managed to stop bigger clubs getting him. He was 32 when i stopped playing fm09 as fm10 came out, he was my club top scorer and i think brazils top scorer, gonna have to load that game up now to have a look at him.

So my final thoughts are, keep it real with scouting :) you'll be even happier when you uncover the worlds greatest.

Just do lots of scouting, Last year on my long Braintree save i had 3 scouts in brazil one they found a 16 year old called alberto, all my scouts loved him so i signed him for 100k 2 years later he joined my club was a rotation player, behind my aging Danny Winters, then when he was 20 was my 1st team player banging in 30+ goals a season, managed to stop bigger clubs getting him. He was 32 when i stopped playing fm09 as fm10 came out, he was my club top scorer and i think brazils top scorer, gonna have to load that game up now to have a look at him.

So my final thoughts are, keep it real with scouting :) you'll be even happier when you uncover the worlds greatest.

screenie of his stats? :)

Wonderkids don't always turn out to be as great as they're hyped up to be. Danny Cadamarteri or Hugo Viana, anyone?

yeah but that's irl however in fm do this trick and it will guarantee you (at least 80%) superstars, with the right training they will be top class players, the more you advance into the game the more practical it'll be.

Archived